With the potential to dramatically improve overall business productivity, Bistech managed cloud services can be scaled up or down to suit the needs of every type and size of business, with multi-faceted benefits for all.
Removing the need for on-site hardware, such as servers, can reduce capital expenditure. Enable your IT people to spend less time on trouble-shooting and maintenance, and more time on strategic IT projects. And because cloud based services scale as required, it provides real flexibility and value.
True Business Continuity
Many business leaders are demanding the need for a long-term resilience strategy that can more quickly adapt to their changing business requirements.
Organisations need the reassurance of a plan that reduces recovery times in the event of a system outage, service disruption or disaster. Moving business resiliency to a cloud based environment can provide such a solution and ensures your business remains operational in an adverse situation.
Already have your own private cloud in place? That's ok, our managed cloud services can back up your data automatically by default, all day, every day, so if ever there is a problem, the impact on your business, customers and staff is minimised - even if you've already begun your cloud journey.
Security considerations have been reported as one of the biggest obstacles to adoption of cloud based services in the UK.
ISO 27001 is the only international standard to define the requirements for an information security management system. Certified by BSI, the British Standards Institution, Bistech is committed to meeting both internal business needs and our customers’ security demands.
Bistech Cloud Based Services Summary
Built on a highly resilient architecture, our cloud infrastructure is fully managed and monitored by fully trained and highly qualified engineers, all of whom are directly employed by us.
- Flexible configuration of CPU, RAM and Storage
- Choice of Multiple Operating Systems
- Flexible Microsoft licensing
- Web Console Access for administration and management
- Multiple connectivity options – including direct connectivity within the Bistech Managed Network
- Managed Full Machine Backups (optional)
- Multiple Data Centre Provisioning options
- Dedicated secure virtual storage appliance built to your specifications
- Multiple connectivity options – including direct connectivity within the Bistech Managed Services Network
- File system encryption (optional)
- File access using iSCSI/FTP and Web browser
- Complement with Bistech’s Managed Backup to achieve fast and efficient recovery of corrupt or deleted files
- Agentless full server backup
- Full and partial recovery options
- Geographically diverse backups (optional)
- Flexible schedules for backups
- Managed by fully trained and highly qualified Bistech network engineers
- Proactive monitoring to ensure reliable operations
Smarter thinking for your Managed Cloud Services. Contact us today.