Bistech Group takes privacy and confidentiality very seriously. We therefore fully comply with the principles of the United Kingdom Data Protection Act 1998 and, in substitution from 25 May 2018, The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (‘GDPR’). GDPR states that personal data will be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and transparently
- Obtained only for a specific legitimate purposes
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed
- Accurate and up to date, with every effort to erase or rectify without delay
- Stored in a form that permits identification no longer than necessary
- Stored with appropriate security, integrity and confidentiality of personal information using technological and organisational measures
If you instruct us to provide any services, your information will be securely held in our customer database. If you contact us for any other reason your details may be kept for a period of time on our database in order that we may be able to identify you should you wish to contact us again. All personal data held by us is used solely for the purpose stated. It is our strict policy not to sell, rent or pass personal details on to third parties. Bistech Group will not send you emails/information that you have not agreed to receive. Apart from information provided by you to us, this website does not capture or store any personal information. If you have any concerns regarding your personal information held by our company please contact us.