Our shared company values of ambition, integrity and community are what drive us — so if you share these values, we want to hear from you.
With over 35 years in business, we recognise our people are central to our ongoing success. We take the time to prioritise their ongoing development, from soft skills to advanced technical qualifications. And we tailor each individual’s progression to help them reach their full potential — just one of the reasons we have an average length of service of 10 years.
With career paths in Sales, Technical Support, Project Management, Software Engineering and many more, read on to see what qualities we look for…
What we look for:
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- The ability to use your own initiative and take a proactive approach
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A tenacious and inquisitive mindset
- Passion for growth and self-development
What we’ll give you:
- Training and development — Personalised development opportunities
- Private medical insurance — Comprehensive private healthcare
- Mental health support — 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme and training
- Financial health — Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Company pension — Enhanced matched scheme
- Generous holiday allowance — Increases with service
- Social events — Annual summer and winter parties
- Looking after our planet — Electric Vehicle Scheme and Cycle to Work Scheme
- Giving back to the community — Significant annual sponsorship through our Community Fund
“Bistech invests heavily in its people from day one, supporting them to progress their careers in ways that are tailored to both their strengths and their interests.”
Our interview process
Show us why you’re the right person for the role by sending in your CV. If you have what we’re looking for, we’ll set up a call to talk more about the opportunity.
Next, we’ll send an application form to find out a bit more information about you and your reasons for applying.
Once received, we’ll arrange an interview with our Recruitment team and a senior member of the relevant business area. This will include a short aptitude test.
If successful at this stage, there’ll be a final interview to meet with other senior people in the business and have a guided tour of Bistech.
At Bistech, our team is selected on talent, attitude and potential. Our people are what makes us different, and we’re committed to creating a supportive environment that drives equality and diversity, enabling each individual to thrive. As part of this promise, we’re proud to be a Disability Confident Committed Employer.